This 8-week group series is for Mothers at any stage of Motherhood who are interested in connecting with other Mothers navigating and juggling the roles, identities, struggles and triumphs of balancing life as Mother in a therapeutic and supportive setting.
The group allows a safe place for Moms to be authentic with their struggles and challenges in Motherhood, a place for them to offer and receive support, education and develop skills to utilize in their daily lives.
The group focuses on the following topics:
- The shadow side of Motherhood
- How our family of origin impacts our Mothering
- Creating and managing healthy relationships with ourselves and our children
- Functioning as a mother in our culture, roles and expectations
- Motherhood, guilt & shame
- Anxiety & Motherhood
- Depression & Motherhood
- Conflict with our children
September 20 – November 8 | Mondays @ 12:00pm – 1:15pm
*Short Assessment is required for group attendance